Publication FFER : A Relationship with your parents is a right16 février 2021
Tarif: 30 €
This booklet forms part of a multidisciplinary field and is aimed at professionals as well as students working in the field of human relations and families: the judiciary, social workers, family contact centre facilitators, hosts and managers, teams in charge of family policy... And families who are involved with family centres.
Report Wrinting: Emmanuelle MORAËL, Pierre LALART, and the speakers named in each article
Speakers: Pierre LALART, Olivier POLFLIET, Gerardo RODRÍGUEZ-ACOSTA GÓMEZ, Paola MILANI, Geneviève AVENARD, Bernard DE VOS, René SCHLECHTER, Andrés JIMENEZ RODRIGUEZ, Laurent GEBLER, Andréas HORNUNG, Françoise TRIFFAUX, Saskia BRICMONT, Valeria SETTI Régine SCELLES, Laura MERLA, Emmanuel GRATTON, Aubeline VINAY, Claudine VEUILLET-COMBIER, Mercédès GARCIA-VILANOVA COMAS, Gaëlle DE BACKER, Monica MARTINEZ, Serge BÉDÈRE, Gilles THOMAS, Antoine BORIHEM, Sandra GERARD, Edwige BARTELEMI, Audrey RINGOT, Dominique RINGOT, Eric CORTYL, Maud DOMINICI, Virginie DURIN, Susana IBORA-RUIZ
Artistic works: Françoise du CHAXEL, La Compagnie du Réfectoire, La Grange aux Arts
FFER - Fédération Française des espaces de Rencontre Enfants-Parents (French Federation of Family Contact Centres)
Web site : www.ffer.org – email contact : email@example.com
Number of pages: 120 pages and links to 11 videoed presentations and 5 artistic works about family centres
Publication date: February 2021
Audience: Professionals, Students, General Public
Categorization: Educational, testimonial
Fields: Social/legal/parenting support/child protection/Europe
Subject areas: Law, healthcare, ethics
Paperback edition and QR codes
The entire work is written and recorded in French and English
What is a family contact centre?
1. Childhood and family developments over the last 30 years
2. The view from child rights advocates
3. The child’s role in Family legal proceedings
4. The European Union’s work to protect the rights of the child
5. Have children’s needs and the realities of parenting changed? : Feeling affiliated . Family relationships in a migratory context
6. University research on what happened to family relationships for the children who came to contact centres
7. How have family centres changed their practices over the last 30 years?
8. Other ways to mobilise and maintain resources for the family
9. What do the families and children we meet expect in the future?
Film and narrative: words from the family contact centre